The Legal Challenges of Open Source
In this video, Martin von Haller Gronbaek explains why the open source approach to software licensing is changing the IT landscape.
Other topics covered include:
- What is open source software
- Why the open source approach to software licensing is becoming more popular
- The benefits of using open source
- Why complying with licence terms of open source can present a challenge
- Why open source is used by everyone from small startups through to blue chip companies
- What the future of open source might look like
If you're interested in learning more about the world of IT Law, watch the video highlights from our Annual IT Law Update here.