Making your Acquisition a Success - Seminar Highlights Video
We recently welcomed our clients for a day of presentations and panel discussions looking at the European employment legal landscape in the context of acquisitions and restructuring.
· An introduction to the seminar and who will benefit from its content – with Ian Hunter.
· Three questions companies should ask themselves before entering into a restructuring process – with Nathalie Devernay.
· Differences and similarities between UK and Mainland European law – with Katarina Ahlberg.
· Key things to look out for during an international restructure – with Catharina Klumpp.
· Client testimony – with Jenny Shiers, Senior Corporate Counsel, Labour & Employment, EMEA – Salesforce.com
· Why strategic consulting is crucial to a successful restructure – with Philip Hartman.
The seminar was the second of its kind to be delivered by our International HR Services practice, following a similar event targeted to US clients in Washington in November 2015.
The next US seminar will be held on the West Coast at the beginning of 2017, with the group focusing on regulatory compliance and the implications of Brexit in the acquisition world. Please click here to register your interest in attending this seminar.
If you would like to discuss any of the topics further please contact our speakers