IT meets Automotive part two: Big Data and the automotive industry
In part two of our 'IT meets Automotive' series, Counsel Roberto Camilli and partner Alexander Duisberg discuss how Big Data is driving change in the automotive industry.Topics covered include:
- What is Big Data?
- How is Big Data impacting the automotive industry?
- How are sensor and location data being used by manufacturers to predict demand?
- What are the key opportunities for automotive manufactuers to use Big Data?
- How Big Data is changing the maintenance lifecycle of vehicles?
- Why Big Data is impacting the entire logistics and production cycle.
- The key legal considerations of data ownership.
- Why Big Data is bringing new players into the liability chain.
- The future of Big Data in the automotive industry.
View part one:
Innovations in emobility
View part three:
Infotainment in the automotive industry
Want to know more?
Our IT & Automotive Seminar – Driving the Business through IT is coming up!