IT meets Automotive Part one: Innovations in e-mobility
In part one of our 'IT meets Automotive' series, partner Roelien van Neck discusses innovative new models for car ownership, e-mobility and how manufacturers can utilise Big Data.
Topics covered include:
- What payment models are being put in place by owners of fleets of cars?
- What are the challenges of e-mobility?
- How can Big Data be used by manufacturers to better understand the needs of car users?
- What is range anxiety and how will better charging infrastructure kick-start the e-mobility industry?
- Why manufacturers need to be aware of data protection issues when using Big Data from consumers?
View part two:
Big Data and the Automotive industry with Roberto Camilli and Alexander Duisberg.
View part three:
Infotainment in the Automotive Industry with Roelien van Neck
Want to know more?
Our IT & Automotive Seminar – Driving the Business through IT is coming up!