Annual IT Law Update Video Highlights
Video highlights from our Annual IT Law Update, which gives in-house lawyers and IT professionals an understanding of the important legal and contract developments over the last year which impact the IT and e-commerce environment.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to the event from Roger Bickerstaff.
- Important updates within Contract Law, including 'Good Faith' agreements, liquidated damages, the granting of injunctions and how they relate to the IT sector from Andrew White.
- The latest in Internet Law and e-commerce case law from Graham Smith, including updates on revenge porn, malicious communications, the consumer rights act and the Svensson case on copyright.
- How clients use cloud computing to support their business and how this has been impacted by the Snowden affair from Barry Jennings.
- Why investing in education and knowledge about cyber-security is important for businesses, from Simon Shooter.
- How recent pushes for worldwide policies on cyber-security may create a complex landscape for organisations to navigate, from Ian Edwards.
- Why Open Source has become a mainstream part of most companies' IT strategies from Martin von haller Gronbaek.
- Why understanding of the different approaches to US-UK contracts is so important for the IT sector, from Treena Dunlea-Peatross.